The school has been conducting and offering some unique activities as follow:
- An educational tour and excursion programmes for the students.
- Monthly teachers-students-parents conference.
- Hostels for SEE students.
- Delivery of the syllabus as well as weekly and monthly tests.
- Examinations every 3 months (when finishing the units).
- Providing the students and parents with marks and graded papers.
- Morning assembly and departure assembly with talent show contest.
- Regular prize distribution for winners.
- Computer teaching and training to the students and teachers.
- Use of multimedia in some of the classrooms.
- Regular Yoga and meditation in the interval time.
- Several types of sports competitions at different levels.
- Distribution of responsibilities to the teachers.
- A four different houses division system to the students.
- Conduction of house-based programmes and competitions.
- Home visit of parents and students by the teachers.
- Student motivation and welcome programmes.
- Scholarship collection and distribution programmes for the older students.
- Admissions campaign by teachers in the beginning of each academic year.
- Different types of spelling and quiz contests.
- Counseling programmes for the students.
- Teachers and students meeting programme.
School contributors :
|Names of the Projects||Contribution|
|1||Nepal Secours of Belgium||Construction of 14 roomed building|
|2||Her Honorary legislative member Sita Giri||Financial support of NRS. 10,000,0.0 (Ten hundred thousand)|
|3||Room to Read||Construction of a library|
|4||GNHA||Construction of two roomed building|
|5||MDO||Construction of toilets|
|11||9 Section A||14||18||32|
|12||9 Section B||13||23||36|
|13||10 Section A||12||10||22|
|14||10 Section B||13||24||37|